Monday, August 30, 2010

DSE901 Starters Kit

The DSE901 is the model that I first started off with when searching for a good electronic cigarette.  After multiple reviews online, I have decided to settle with the DSE901 and purchased one from China for a very low cost.  After shipping and handling charges, the total came out to about $40 (more or less a few extra $$) and I was quite happy that I can purchase one for so cheap.

Once the package arrived, I charged it for a few hours and started vaping away.  At first, it was hard for me to get the hang of it.  After about a hour, I finally was able to figure everything out and had a decent vaping experience.  After doing some research online, I noticed that I had a knock-off version of the DSE901 without the SLB imprint on neither battery or atomizer and was quite depressed.

Learning from my experience, I looked around stores that carried good priced DSE901 but many turned out to be knock-off version.  I finally came across a real DSE901 the vaping experience was completely different.  More vapor and stronger hit is what I noticed.  Sadly though, the quality of the unit was about the same as to the sturdiness and the paint job done to the unit.  





In the package:

1 atomizer
2 batteries
charger + cable
5 sample cartridge
1 instruction manual

No comments:

Post a Comment