Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Joye510 - Starters Kit

I've been hearing good things about the Joye510 for a while and finally after placing an order for the Joye510, I quickly fell in love with it.  The Joye510 is very similar to the DSE901 in size but the main difference was that it came with a manual battery with no cut-off timer.  This meant that I was able to take long drags without worrying about the unit powering off.  The Joye510 seems to have a stronger battery and atomizer which gives the user a better feel when inhaling and a lot more vapor.

The downside to this was that since the battery was the so small, the unit ran out of power very quickly.  I placed an order for a PCC (Personal Charging Case) which allows one battery to be charged at all times while the other is in use.  The PCC was great because it meant that I can vape without the worry of running out of power.  Also, the button on the battery can be an issue at times.  The button is very easily activated in the pocket, which can cause the atomizer to burn out much quicker or even on the spot.



In the package:

2 atomizers
2 batteries
charger + cable
5 sample cartridge
1 instruction manual


I have just recently upgraded to the Joye eGo which I am still testing out and trying to see what I like about it.  Will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment