Sunday, August 29, 2010

Introduction

Hello World,

This will mark the first day of my blog for my business www.gearzoneusa.com 

Although I sell many smaller items, my main product lineup is electronic cigarettes and related items.  I first got into the electronic cigarette business after hearing about the electronic cigarettes from a company called NJOY.  After taking some interest, I decided to purchase a generic electronic cigarette online and from there, I grew up with the people and community of ECF (electronic cigarette forum). 

There, I learned about many different styles of electronic cigarettes and how each one is different from the other.  After learning much about the e-cigs, I quickly got into a business selling e-cigs on Craigslist.  My prices were competitive and the customers loved the product.  After about 2 years of doing so, I finally have my own website and I hope to make it into a site dedicated to retailing e-cigs and other related items.


No comments:

Post a Comment